domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

This is my prayer, right now.

Last night, I had the special opportunity to go to the chapel in Palmyra and watch the General Relief Society Broadcast dedicated for the woman in the world. Some people may think that my blog is getting way to girly but I guess that's where I have the most experience in. ;) I promise more posts directed towards our male gender audience in the future! I felt the love of God in my heart as I listened to the counsel of the wonderful speakers. I need it.
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang last night and it really touched my heart. (If you have never heard of it, click here!) I also felt the sweet spirit of God in my heart as all these woman gathered their voices and sang "More Holiness Give me". I specially love the lyrics and I want to share them with you. This is what I'm praying for at the moment.

More holiness give me, more striving within.
More patience in suffering, more sorrow for sin.
More faith in my Savior, more sense of His care.
More joy in His service, more purpose in prayer.

More gratitude give me, more trust in the Lord.
More zeal for His glory, more hope in His Word.
More tears for His sorrows, more pain at His grief.
More meekness in trial, more praise for relief.

More purity give me, more strength to o'ercome,
More freedom from earth-stains, more longings for home.
More fit for the kingdom, more useful I'd be,
More blessed and holy, more, Savior, like Thee.



Don't miss the video and listen to all these cute Mormon girls singing the same song.
Favorite song! :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Muy lindos pensamientos, hermoso himno, uno de mis favoritos.
    que el señor te siga iluminando, guiando y dandote el don de la palabra, para que otros puedan tambien encontrar la verdad en sus corazones.
    love
    mami

    ResponderBorrar